– Have a first edition of all seven “Harry Potter” books.
– Have long meaningful conversations with the librarians at your kids’ school.
– Look forward to New Years because the Newberry Awards are just around the corner.
– Have the words to “Goodnight Moon,” “Green Eggs and Ham” and/or “Where the Wild Things Are” memorized.
– Spend the better part of a dinner party talking to the host’s 13-year-old about what they’re reading.
– Bought a first generation Kindle.
– Have a “one-click” account at Amazon.com.
– The barrista at Barnes and Noble knows how you like your latte.
– Or you just love, love, love books.