The best books for kids 5 -15
01 Oct 2010 Leave a comment
by Lisa D
in Grown up book, Picture Books
Tags: books, children, Picture Books
Previous Who Would Ban “Winnie-the-Pooh?” Next YOU’RE A BAD MAN, MR. GUM by Andy Stanton
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 2 other followers
- Have a first edition of all Seven "Harry Potter" books.
- Have long meaningful conversations with the librarians at your kids' school.
- Have the words to "Goodnight Moon," "Green Eggs and Ham" and/or "Where the Wild Things Are" memorized.
- Spend the better part of a dinner party talking to the host's 13-year-old about what they're reading.
- The barrista at Barnes and Noble knows how you like your latte.
- Or you just love books.
Take the Quiz here!
Submit Blog - Promote Blog
blogs jar candles allie marie
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. •